I'm with Ann on this one (mostly, anyway), although I don't mind Lois and Clark playing supporting roles occasionally. I liked the subtle humor in the story, and I really enjoyed the guy's description of what he saw in Supergirl that didn't come through the TV screen.

I know I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of Supergirl's "don't go there" looks. It's a wonder that guy who tried to cut in on the dance didn't fall to the floor in a dead faint.

And, frankly, I don't know why no one else has used this device before. Lois and Clark are so attuned to each other that their "connection" lets both know that the other is alive. Why couldn't it also communicate feelings and impressions and physical sensations? That's a really clever twist, and I'm only sorry I didn't think of it first.

So, when's the wedding? And when's the honeymoon? You know, when Laurel is so tender with 'him' that hurting him would be like hurting herself? You are going to let us know what happens next, aren't you?

Please keep up the good work. I look forward to your next post.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing