The technician stood up and said, “I apologize for being so late getting here Mr. White. I’m Ken Janney, the new head of the IT department. Mr. Olsen hired me a week ago, but I wasn’t supposed to start until next Monday. I did stop in earlier this week and sent over some recommendations which hopefully we will follow through on very shortly. But currently the Daily Planet’s computer network is under attack from the AnnaK virus. It’s a pretty nasty customer and will take some extensive steps to correct.”
Great cameo! What a way to thank your beta!

“No, keep writing!” She grew silent while blending the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Clark glanced up to see her expertly slice the hard crusty bread; surprisingly Mad Dog Lane was no stranger in the kitchen.
This Lois can cook. I bet she'd make her other-universe counterpart jealous (or confused).

“What is that?” Clark said, trying to regain his composure.

“Oh, you’ve met Lady P.” Lois tried, but failed miserably to hide her amusement.

“What’s a Lady P and why is she looking at me like that?”

“Her full name is Lady Plushbottom. It’s simple; you’re parked on her favorite spot.”
LOL! Lady Plushbottom reminds me of one of my cats, Teapot. If you sit in his spot, he'll sit on you (and he's huge).

Lana watched the limo move into the morning traffic and thought to herself that after two such exquisite meals, how was she ever going to go back to life at the Metropolis museum, eating lackluster ham sandwiches for lunch? Poor Clark, nothing he could do quite compared to spending time with Daae. Oh, he could certainly fly her to Paris, but after they got there, with their meager salaries it was a sure bet they would be pinching their pennies the whole time.
Lana's playing with fire, and it sounds like Clark is about to get his heart broken. Good thing Lois is nearby ...

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland