Groobie

Oooh, the Kleins! You've brought in another set of characters into this amazingly rich story. I'm very impressed with your creativity and the huge vision it took to fill this world. I like how you've found this opportunity to put so many of the players all into the same location to see how they react to each other...lots of layered tension in that room! Truly, a fascinating story!

Thank you! Bernard and Aykira appearance in this story is a cameo only. Anyone who has read my story, Strange in Our Midst from a few years back know just why Lex is so strongly attracted to the new Mrs. Klein. smile1

The White Orchid Ball is the perfect place for all the players (except Jasper Templar) to be in a room. We are beginning to understand their agendas and what they are planning for the future. Right now Lois and Clark are not on the best of terms but everyone rest assured that shall change ... eventually.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.