Ooooh! I wasn't expecting a sequel! hyper Thanks for including the link to the first story, so I could refresh my memory.

How exciting! Mad Dog Lane is back! And she's putting her ferocious bite onto Lex's leg. It's so nice to sleep Lois acting proactively (considering all that Superman has told her) at this point in the story instead of re-actively (running to accept Lex's proposal).

Yes! Chess! Use your chess smarts, Lois. dance Figure out how Lex manipulated you. How he manipulated everyone she knew. How he interjected himself into her life and set out to destroy everything she held dear.

I love the Lex vs. Clark comparisons, because Lex always loses. I notice that most of this story, Lois is jumping back and forth between Lex and Clark, not Superman. She throws him in occasionally, but not as a serious contender. She must have realized how little she truly knows about the man. I'm glad Lois is finally doing some deep introspection and trying to figure out why she wanted Lex's approval and/or respect so badly. I hate to say it, but it sounds as if she might have some daddy issues. peep

That's quite a cliff hanger you've left us on, there! [Linked Image] What will Lois do? Will she become alteristic with all men, just in case one of them could be "Ordinary Man"? lol No. I could see her attempting that for... an hour, and giving it up as impossible! Will she call Clark or visit his apartment? Will she try to investigate Luthor on her own? As his fiancee? eek So many possibilities!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.