"Look, you're not in any trouble." That was James. "We know something happened that really upset our parents. But they're holed up in their bedchamber and won't answer us when we knock."

"We've only seen them do something like this in the worst of situations," Lois added. "So we know something awful must have happened."

"Were you mistreated at Luthor Manor?" asked Lucy, concerned, peering at him as though checking for injuries.

"I'm fine, milady," he began. "It's just...something did come up while I was there. But I'm not sure how much I can say. I don't want to betray your parents' confidence."

The scene was written so well. It was easy to visualize all of them sitting in Clark's room discussing this very serious matter like equals. It was an especially nice touch that Lucy asked about his physical well-being before Lois. He is fortunate indeed to have landed among such fine people given a rather comfortable living as the Stable Master.

What a sharp contrast to the Luthor household!

Now that Tempus and Luthor have been busted, how are Lois and Clark going to get together? sloppy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.