Hi, Virginia! wave

Well, that was a surprise! My, oh, my. Luthor really didn't care much for the Lane family or even Lois, did he? Too bad about him losing his head, and all four of his limbs. I wasn't expecting King Bruce.

So glad I could make King Bruce a surprise! And yeah, Lord Luthor might be worse than canon Lex. At least canon Lex was truly attracted to Lois (as evidenced by the fact that the Revenge spray worked on him). This one was solely about using her.

All hail Lord Kent! That solves his problems easy enough. Although, perhaps his first order of business was to ASK for Lois's hand in marriage. wink Good thing, Lord Lane didn't take offense. I can't imagine Lord Kent at court though. Sounds like it would've been torture for him. Once a farmer Kent, always a farmer Kent.

Clark: Well, I did say "with your permission..." laugh

Sitting at court would have been worse than torture for him. He needs the sun and fields. And time to make 10 babies. wink How did Lois survive so long? Dumb luck? A divine hand? An author who just decided to cut her a break? And remember, 10 children doesn't mean 10 pregnancies - more if she lost any or less if she had multiples. I'll leave that to your own imagination.

I'm glad the Sir Charles connection wasn't too subtle. At first, I wasn't sure people would catch it. That's why I threw in the fox doll detail. And yes, he would absolutely know the Tempos family history...which might be exactly why he swore himself to the current Lord Tempos.

I think Lois and Clark were probably predestined for each other since man climbed out of the primordial ooze.

Cave Clark: *clubs Lois over head, drags her off to his cave*
Cave Lois: *comes to, begins to cook roasted mammoth, sets cave on fire*

Thanks for sticking with this!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon