I love this and most every story involving cats. smile Lois needs to learn to love and trust again, and who better to teach her these skills than a cuddly cat (non-cuddly cat, not so much).

I was beginning to wonder if Lois would figure out that CK=S with them talking behind her back about getting her a cat.

I love that Clark (or was it Superman) kept in contact with the cat shelter about the cat he rescued, so that he knew when it needed to be rescued again. He's just the kind of guy who would follow up with the ones he saved to make sure that they were okay.

Schroedinger is quite the wing-man for Clark, relaxing Lois and giving her love so that Clark can come in and pry open her slammed door.

I wasn't sure who 'Elroy' was (or whom he was alluding to) until I read the "World Without a Superman" comic yesterday and saw that he's Lois's cat in that story. (I don't know if he's mentioned in any previous story line in the comics).

Good story. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.