Wow--what a chapter! clap

Martha and Jonathan were brilliantly perfect, as always. I'm glad for Clark--with all that he has going on that is so confusing and worrisome--that they could be a voice of reason. Metropolis is Clark's home, he can't just up and leave like he did when traveling around the world. And with Superman now around, they both can't be seen heading to a new location permanently. I'm glad they explained this to him.

The creepy voice is superbly nerve wracking, Anti-K notworthy. The fact that Clark has heard it now around Metropolis, but also NOT in Metropolis, definitely elevates the situation. But how do you track down a voice? I don't know how Clark could even make a dent in investigating this...unless to just act immediately as his name is spoken again.

The moments between Lois and Clark at the end of the chapter were amazing. You weaved so much unspoken into their spoken words. So much feeling, so much love (cause even for not saying it, I truely believe that Lois has completely fallen for Clark), so much uncertainty, so much question. You could tell that they both care about each other very much, but that they are walking a tightrope around each other, too.

I just really hope that Lois tells Clark what is going on. Telling him is going to be so much better than letting him find out and get even more hurt in the long run. Yes, Clark is going to be crushed by how their relationship started, but hopefully, if Lois can (somehow? grovel ) explain to Clark the situation, he can see her true heart/feelings.

Pins and needles till the next posting hyper...

Awesome job!!!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~