Well, now we know why Lois doesn't want to have kids. wink Clark is so totally ruining Miss Lane. First, he's calling her Lois. Next, he's meeting her alone in his bed chamber for hours every night. Then, he tells her he loves her (and not just for her beauty... at least Clark is catching on in that front). Now, he's shown her the miracle of birth (very sexy thing in the olden days when noble women didn't know about sex until (or IF) their mother spoke to them about it prior to the wedding).

I'm beginning to wonder if Lex Luthor will stab Clark through the heart for ruining the reputation of the woman he's wooing as this was the era of dueling being legal. If not Lex, then certainly Sam Lane. Although with Sam, I can see him more likely throwing both of them off his property with no references, money, or hope for the future. I cannot see a happy ending for these two. mecry And, yet, I'm hooked. I can't stop reading now.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.