A pounding headache was the first thing Lois noticed when she came to. She groaned into a gag that was just loose enough to not be suffocating. Further assessing her current predicament, Lois found that she was strapped onto a chair with her hands tightly bound behind its backrest. Her legs were firmly secured to the chair as well, making it extremely difficult to move more than her fingers, face and toes. Another groan escaped her, thoroughly muffled by the gag.

Oh no! Lois has gotten herself into a maddening situation ...again! But this time, it happened and she was completely not expecting it. What are the odds she'll never trust another Metro cabbie again?

One of the reasons why I enjoyed reading this story is because of your handling of Lex's character. But this paragraph really hit home for me.

"Very well," Luthor seemed strangely content. "I think we can safely say that Superman is invulnerable." He smiled viciously; completely unfazed by the havoc he had wrecked just to prove a point. Lois found it hard to believe that someone so charming and cultivated could also be so cruel. But Luthor was the living proof. "Now, we only need to establish if Clark Kent is, too. He managed to fool me once, but that is not going to happen again. And you, Lois, are the bait that is going to lure him to me." Luthor chuckled. "Don't you think it's ironic how the women Clark loves always end up at my mercy?"

He has no care about any life but his own. Frightening.

The last chapter awaits ....

Last edited by Morgana; 06/23/16 07:10 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.