Originally Posted by cuidadora
Can see lots of possibilities here. The seemingly endless possibilities of how red kryptonite would affect Clark is a start.

Then, how would red vs green affect the way their confrontation would go? How much of Corbin's superior strength was due to the green kryptonite weakening Clark? How would his exposure to red affected that encounter and the rest of the episode?
This is exactly what I was thinking!

Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
What if Clark, affected by the red K, did some things that were truly unforgivable to Lois, Perry and Jimmy?
That sounds scary! I hate it when a good Superman goes bad. frown I can't see a happy ending to such a story.

Originally Posted by Christina
Hmmm. Anger might be a bigger problem than usual. I'm sure there's other things people could come up with.
Why anger? When he first was faced with red K, it made him apathetic, amplifying his emotions at the time. Did facing Metallo make Clark mad? How else was Clark feeling during this part of S2? The second time, Clark faced red K, it messed with his ability to control his powers. So, canon has red K making it difficult for Clark to control himself, first emotionally and then physically.

Apparently, in comic canon, red K affects Clark differently every time he's exposed to it. (In Smallville, red K messed with Clark's morals, turning him into a bad guy.) How else could red K mess with Clark and how would that change his battle with Metallo and Clark's (or Superman's) relationship with Lois?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.