Originally Posted by LMA
Yeah, that roll in the hay sounds like a great idea! grovel grovel grovel

I'm at the same time heart-broken for Clark, but also optimistic. All of a sudden, all of his immediate BIG problems for flat out 'survival' have been solved. He was really in quite the bind prior to starting to work for the Lane's. I hate that Jonathan had to die, but I can see this step--how all of this brought Lois and Clark into a daily part of each other's lives--as a pretty vital turning point in the story.

I am so excited for the next installment. There are so many possibilities now that Clark is living on the grounds. They can really get to know each other. Become friends. Become MORE smile. And then hopefully (for all involved) Luthor won't stand a chance hyper!

Laura

Don't think the idea of a "roll in the hay" has completely left my head. It wouldn't be for this story, of course, but, yeah, my muse is tempted.

Back to the story at hand - You know, I waffled on killing Jonathan and letting him live and be sold with Clark. Clark would have made a desperate plea to Lois/Lord Lane about how good Jonathan's food is. But in the end, it didn't pack the emotional whallop I wanted and it wasn't realistic to have the Lanes in need of two positions that Clark and Jonathan could so perfectly fit.

New installment coming soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon