Thank you RL for being kind to Michael this weekend!
Quote:
/punches RL in the face/
Or not.
[Linked Image]
RL: [Linked Image]
Well, RL started it! blush

Because then he'll ask questions like "Why was Clark wearing a bullet proof vest?"
LOIS: So he doesn’t die when he inevitably steps in front of a bullet for me. Duh!

How about ‘carcass’ or ‘the deceased’?
LOIS: /doesn’t like it when people talk cold, hard facts and use explicit language to describe those facts/
evil

Yes, they could be armor piercing. Clark could be dead already, his chest shredded by the shards.
EW: /tries to be circumspect with future plot twists/ Let's not give the bad guys ideas.
LEX: /makes careful notes for when he finally gets out of prison via presidential pardon/
evil

Oh, so you think I should have gone that way instead of to the dark side? Interesting. I'll consider that option next time. /EW tries to torture readers/
Oops?

I'm actually surprised nobody caught me placing that cell phone in Clark's pocket in Part 221. Not all herrings are red. /EW is proud of herself/
Well, to be fair, it felt reasonable and not out of place, Lois mistreating Clark has her personal pack mule.
LOIS: Well, he’s strong and quite mulish, so…

CITY OF METROPOLIS: Well, when street signs go missing, we first have to request the funds from the city council to replace the signs, wait for the funds to be allotted, order the signs, pay bribes to the different departments so that they actually come in, add it to the schedule of projects, hold a lottery to see which city workers will go down to Suicide Slum to put up the signs, wait for a truck to be ready, and get the work done. Then we have to requisition repairs to be done on the truck and disability for the city workers who put up the street signs. We're now looking to make the street signs in that area of town to be holograms so that they can't be stolen, but that's still in the prototype stage.
rotflol

You go most of your life not feeling pain and then you get shot, see if you can hold in the tears.
LOIS: *I* wasn’t crying when I was shot.
CLARK: Erm…the EW said *not having felt pain before*!

JUDGE: We've decided that it's safer for the citizens of Metropolis if Lois Lane doesn't spend any time in prison. She's already started a riot and discovered three people who were innocent of their crimes in the two weeks she was held there.
laugh

That he’s not feeling up to the task and would probably also fall asleep right in the middle of things?
EW: Well, it is TOGOM.
Oooh! What an interesting ToGoM dark side twist!

CLARK: I don't have performance issues!
LOIS: You don't? /happy that there’s still some life’s blood left in him/ Good news!
CLARK: /Let me rephrase that, please/
clap

He was willing in the hospital. On the other hand, he thought he was fantasizing.
See? He was drugged out of his mind. And considering he’s only been on this Earth for a year or two, we should have Lois arrested for what she did to that poor guy.

Bikini or less on a private beach?
LOIS: /prefers to keep her vaycay plans a secret/ No Comment.
laugh
CLARK: help

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.