Darth Michael: wave Happiness is a full inbox! Thank you RL for being kind to Michael this weekend!
/punches RL in the face/
Or not.

Why’s she not telling Wolfe about the bp vest?
Because then he'll ask questions like "Why was Clark wearing a bullet proof vest?"

How about ‘carcass’ or ‘the deceased’?
LOIS: mecry

Well, they’re *bullets* and likely not those you put into a paintball gun…
Exactly!

Yes, they could be armor piercing. Clark could be dead already, his chest shredded by the shards.
[Linked Image] Let's not give the bad guys ideas.
LEX: [Linked Image]

Wouldn’t it be awkward if there had been a broken bottle in one of the trash bags and he had rolled onto it, tearing up his intestines?
Oh, so you think I should have gone that way instead of to the dark side? Interesting. I'll consider that option next time. evil

She might then kill him just to prove that she’s always right?
Metaphorically kill him, yes.

Clever author!
I'm actually surprised nobody caught me placing that cell phone in Clark's pocket in Part 221. Not all herrings are red. [Linked Image]

/points to above/ She already called it a night, being annoyed and tuckered out after dealing with the police all night long.
Well, in Clark's defense, he had just been shot and lay in garbage. So, his minds a bit cloudy.
CLARK: Yeah. Cloudy. Let's go with that. [Linked Image]

Maybe some kids stole them and put them up somewhere else? Actually, that could be interesting—how long does it take for someone to notice and fix the signs? Especially if they started to mix them up in Suicide Slum?
CITY OF METROPOLIS: Well, when street signs go missing, we first have to request the funds from the city council to replace the signs, wait for the funds to be allotted, order the signs, pay bribes to the different departments so that they actually come in, add it to the schedule of projects, hold a lottery to see which city workers will go down to Suicide Slum to put up the signs, wait for a truck to be ready, and get the work done. Then we have to requisition repairs to be done on the truck and disability for the city workers who put up the street signs. We're now looking to make the street signs in that area of town to be holograms so that they can't be stolen, but that's still in the prototype stage.

Huh. One wonders how many criminals will have broken in by the time she returns. After all, her apartment isn’t exactly located in the safest of neighborhoods. Just a few days ago, there was a murder attempt right on her floor. A woman got thrown out of the window when she surprised a burglar.
Good thing she doesn't head straight home with a weakened Clark then, isn't it?

He’s quite the cry baby, isn’t he?
You go most of your life not feeling pain and then you get shot, see if you can hold in the tears.

Or when Lois visits the nice lady with the sticky patches that will remove hair. These are always played to great effect in movies/TV shows.
LOIS: I have no idea what you mean. I'm naturally beautiful.

Yes, but then he’d have to visit her in prison for exceeding any measure of self defense.
JUDGE: We've decided that it's safer for the citizens of Metropolis if Lois Lane doesn't spend any time in prison. She's already started a riot and discovered three people who were innocent of their crimes in the two weeks she was held there.

He does spend a lot of time standing in front of goons with guns while they unload their ammo on him. And he kind of smirks while doing so.
He meant with Kryptonite bullets.

Unless someone steals her car during the night.
That would be bad.

That he’s not feeling up to the task and would probably also fall asleep right in the middle of things?
Well, it is TOGOM.

Well, the physical abuse, the prying off fingernails, skinning his face, sleeping in the garbage, his performance issues… Capone really did turn him into Reek, didn’t he?
CLARK: I don't have performance issues!
LOIS: You don't? hyper Good news!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Like she hadn’t in the hospital?
He was willing in the hospital. On the other hand, he thought he was fantasizing.

/has coughing fit/
So, Martha shouldn't say things like that to Clark?

Bikini or less on a private beach?
LOIS: [Linked Image] No Comment.

Thanks for commenting!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.