Hi Mary! It’s so great to get an update! hyper Keep on trucking! FoLCs are patient smile1 /shushes away wildguy/

He knew that "Superman" wasn't at the courthouse anymore, but where could he possibly--?
Courthouse? Ah, yes. Next episode.

"Kent!" the older man saluted him once they were out of the vehicle. "When's the rest of that article coming, son?"
laugh Oops?

"Actually, Sir," he began, "I'm not--" he broke off when Clark started waving frantically at him. "Er, I mean, yes!" Michel said.

The man frowned, his forehead scrunching in confusion. "What?" he asked.
I’m guessing ‘Clark’ has a heatstroke…

Do you mind if he bunks with you?"
Well, considering just how much Superman is constantly violating the Bros-Before-Los code, I can’t see that one happening.

and pretended to be interested in a passing airplane.
Wants to fly, too, even if he can only carry one passenger at a time.
SUPERMAN: Planes are cool!

and saw Clark surruptitiously making the hand-gesture for "zero". "Oh! Er, that's a terrible idea," Michel replied. The older man frowned. Behind him, Clark started shaking his head.
laugh OK’s unknown in France? Plus, it’s not code for other end of the human digestive system, either? /am too lazy to check Wikipedia at this hour/

"Absolutely no," Michel continued, until he saw Clark slap his own forehead.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg?fb[/img]
Of course, the Frenchman understands this gesture wink

Clark's mouth twitched at the corner, then bloomed into a full-blown smile. "Hi," he responded. "Want to come in?"
Noticed the sweets Michel brought, huh?

Looking forward to ‘B’ hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.