So, telepathy is still on the blink, huh? Too bad, 'cause they're failing with the gestures. lol Apparently, they don't know what communication cues they need until it's too late. I was wondering what Michel was doing at Clark's. For a second, I thought it was when he lost his sight, but then I recalled this is S1.

I'm surprised Superman took a lift with Perry instead of taking a cab, but I guess it's safer than having everyone know where Superman is staying (because the cabbie is sure to talk.) Probably would have been good to warn Michel in advance, but there mustn't have been time. What a nice amuse-bouche of a part.

Have you tried Google Docs? http://www.google.com/docs We use it at work, sometimes. It does take some getting used to as the formatting features aren't as user friendly as Word, but if you have a Gmail account (I don't know about those who don't), it's free. Plus, it has spellcheck. I don't know if you can use it offline, though. That's the only drawback for someone with iffy wi-fi.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.