Loved this! notworthy...

I'm--once again peep--pretty behind on reading/FDK'ing stories, discovering this gem while eating a late lunch just a few moments ago.

I've always been a huge fan of BATP/HOL (see sidebar pic, thanks to Lady Loisette wink ). Not really for quality character decisions--Lois accepting Lex's proposal, while steamrolling over Clark's feelings...Clark's hurt knee-jerk comment to Lois in her robe as Superman...etc), but mostly for all the angst.

I love the sense of urgency throughout both episodes, how the world is crashing in--really--around both of them. How Lois looses all sense of security, grabs onto Lex because he can't hurt her heart, and--even though it's so last moment heading down the aisle--realizes that Clark is all that matters to her. How Clark--even though it's horrible timing--finally gets up the guts to reveal his heart, tell her how he feels, because loosing Lois is incomprehensible to him.

I totally--and completely--become entranced by these episodes grin.

But, I am really loving your thought process clap! I like Lois immediately (as in that night) going to Clark's apartment. Needing her best friend--and feeling like she can talk to him about everything because there is no wedge between them. Clark sensibly (because he hasn't been hurt yet) being able to be Lois' sounding board. Lois being open to 'them'--because she's seeing Clark as her confidant.

Great details--loved the body language. And Giulia was a great addition!

Wonderful!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~