Thanks Virginia. There's definitely some advantage to training in scientific thought. I had a good friend argue with me about a topic a while ago and he offered up some scientist's paper he'd read as proof of his stance. He was a bit confused when my immediate reply was 'where was this published, has it been peer reviewed, what was his method for data collection and analysis, is this scientist sufficiently trained in the field you're quoting him on to be credible?' rather than taking the fact that the man was a 'scientist' as certification on his testimony. Also makes me think I should have had Clark point out that Dr. Sayer was a *physicist*, not a meteorologist or climatologist or even geologist. Then again, this show has another physicist acting as Superman's physician... One only has to look at the scientists who swore up and down that cigarettes didn't cause cancer or that lead was perfectly safe in gasoline to know that scientific study can still be conducted under an agenda.

I've got about 2500 words down on a longer story, but getting to the point of wanting to poke around for a beta if I'm going to leave the realm of one shots again...

Sara "Lieta"