WOW! I loved this episode! Lois and Clark's marriage was still so new and yet Jefferson Cole is determined to destroy their happiness - even at the cost of Lois' life.

The world needs him. It doesn't need me. As much as I hate to say it, the world doesn't need Lois Kent the way it needs Superman. He helps more people in a single day as Superman than I ever could in my life.

Thanks for calling her Lois Kent. After all, she is married to the man!

Just thinking about my life slipping away on death row, or strapped to a chair awaiting a lethal combination of chemicals to be injected into my veins, or -at best - living caged like an animal terrifies me. I don't know which is worse. Living day after day knowing that my life is wasting away in a situation that will never, ever get better? Or knowing that every beat of my heart might be the last, knowing my husband is looking on, wanting to rage against the world?

If I die, I'm scared it might change Clark.

Lois is right, that is a very real fear!

Thank you for giving us a glimpse into her thoughts as she waits for an escape from a terrible fate.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.