Yea! hyper They did it!

And yet... Why... why did he have to go back? He was safe. Lois was safe. I know he's a hero and Trask is a bad man but he was a bad man who not only knew Clark's secret, but how to capture him. Lana, well, call me evil, but I won't mourn her death (if she dies), but I know Clark will consider it his fault, even though it isn't. Her death was Trask's and her own stubborn fault. So, not going to miss her.

What was going on with Jor-el? Why did he stop in the hallway and not follow Lois? Was he scared about being recaptured, or seeing Clark being hurt? What idiot tied Clark to a surgical table and didn't keep Kryptonite near him? It only makes the surgery more difficult. I mean, I'm glad that they didn't but still... someone that not-smart shouldn't be practicing medicine. Then, again, they probably weren't a real doctor anyway.

Now, they have to deal with Lex. Ugh. He's such a jerk.

On the plus side (a total aside), I didn't have to log back into the website to comment on your story! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.