In haste...

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I liked Lois working hard to get Clark, despite his lunkheaded tendency. Better that she work hard for a Clark who we know will love and appreciate her

It's worth more if you work for it, right? smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
It was the only positive action that came out of his quick departure from the year before.

Yes, it was. I probably could have wrapped the story up in a neat little package, but actions have consequences (especially lunkheaded actions) and even superheroes aren't exempt from that smile
I'm glad you liked the story, Virginia. Thank you for your encouragement with every chapter.

Originally Posted by groobie
I thought it was interesting that Clark would have a certain amount of trouble getting his job back - that was realistic.
Yes, I thought that worked better than Clark just being welcomed back with open arms.

Originally Posted by groobie
The opportunities for continuing this in a sequel are wide open.
I've discovered that it's much harder to keep a long story flowing if there's no A-plot. If I do write a sequel to this, it'll have both. Actually, right now I'd need a lot of convincing before I attempted to write another long story without an A-plot.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg