In haste as it's moving day...

Framework4- Thanks! I originally wrote the breakup much more acrimoniously but it really made Dan out to be the bad guy. And he's not- just the wrong guy.

HiddenMoon- See, I was at least somewhat nice to Dan... it could've been worse grin

VirginiaR-
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm glad she had the forethought to understand that Clark might actually be off the market.
Yup, after three years of (apparently) unrequited love it's not inconceivable that he'd try and move on. (Plus- if Clark came on the market, who wouldn't try to snap him up? drool)

Sarah- Thank you! It's easy to get wrapped up in Clark's pain in the whole Scardino arc of season 2, but I always thought Lois would've been extremely hurt that Clark was just going to take off without talking to her- something that was glossed over in the series (I'm assuming due to lack of time). I'm just kind of extrapolating it.

ScifiJoan- Thanks! Lois really isn't in touch with her feelings (or good feelings anyway). At least she realises in time. I originally started the story with her and Dan married, but it was so... messy.

Thanks to everyone that's commented so far smile

Now I really must go start loading the moving van...

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg