QUOTES

1: Is it even possible for one person to feel this lonely, this disconnected, this crushed in mind, body, and spirit?

Not a clue

2: In two days he should come to the offices of Merton, Wallace and Hannah at 10:30am. There, the Last Will and Testament would be read out of one Lois Joanne Lane.

The Letter - KatherineKent

3: Because confidence is sexy and blondes have more fun, but I am a brunette and if he sees my roots he’ll know that no amount of hair dye can mask pain.

Ooo, kind of recognise it and kind of leaning towards - What a Gentleman Desires - VirginiaR

4: He’s unlike any other man, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Unlike any Other - Deadly Chakram - there's two of these I think, one from each point of view - this would be the one from Lois' POV

5: My mother always said I’d grow up to either be a psychic or a used car saleswoman.

Hmm. I'm wondering if it is one of the Canterbury Tales of Metropolis …

6: As they sat down to dinner, Lois looked around at her family and friends and said, "We have so much to be thankful for."

Eeek. Um, guessing at Thanksgiving - Matchmaker one - KenJ

7: All I can do is to offer a silent promise not to fail them as I love you and care for you — from the moment I first saw your tiny face until my last breath.

Ooo, something about when Clark arrived on earth … Earth Calling - Deadly Chakram

8: There were indents in the sink where his hands had been moments before. Finger shaped indents.

Loved this one. Want more - now that Lois figured it all out. The Truth about Clark Kent - NostalgiaKick

9: Clark reached into the Book Nook bag and removed a large oblong blue covered paperback entitled, Knits for Newborns.

Aaaargh. Book Nook. I remember that, but can't remember the fic. Taking a stab at this. A Quiet Night in Metropolis - Morgana

10: “You think I’m this Flash guy, who just happens also to be Superman, Robin, and an erstwhile Batman?” Barry roared with laughter.

Just re-read this only a few days ago smile Conspiracy Theory - VirginiaR

EXCERPTS

1:
Hmmm, wild guess again. Alone - Deadly Chakram

2:
still me - The Letter - KatherineKent

3:
Still not 100% sure but I'll stick with - What a Gentleman Desires - VirginiaR

4:
Unlike any Other - Deadly Chakram

5:
Oh my. Not a clue, but I bet I'll smack myself when you reveal the answer

6:
Still a bit of a guess at Thanksgiving - Matchmaker one - KenJ

7:
No, no, Earth Calling was the name of the original, this is the follow up, I've got the names opposite in my mind. Is it Prayer's Answered - Deadly Chakram?

8:
The Truth about Clark Kent - NostalgiaKick

9:
Definitely part of the Bernie/Abrihet series, but it could be the Wedding one. Still going with A Quiet Night in Metropolis - Morgana

10:
Conspiracy Theory - VirginiaR

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."