Hi again! I think I’ve now gotten all your stories form 2015? So when did we meet the slumlord?

First, ya gotta understand -- I've a secret identity. Don't tell no one, but ya know how I seem like a mild-mannered landlord?
laugh have you ever seen The Super with Joe Pesci?

When my brother Bob's girlfriend Cindy poisoned him and he left me that dump on Clinton Street, I knew I hadda be smart about it.
Oh, Clark’s landlord!

Still, I wasn't 'bout to complain. Once his lease was up, I could charge a lot more for the place.
Is that…legal?

I'm sittin' on the biggest money-maker out there, and I can't use it. When we found out Superman was super-fast, well, it don't take no brain scientist to know who my tenant really is.
rotflol

If I could spread the word, I could name my price on the rest of the apartments in the building, and some star chaser would pay it.
Hmm… evil

But Kent wouldn't like it, and no way, no how am I gonna make Superman mad at me.
Kryptonians have been known to make people go poof for less.

Sure, he seems nice enough, but so did Cindy. Ya never know what people will do when they're really angry.
CINDY: Snugglebums shouldn’t have cheated on me with my sister Mindy. Now he’s all dead and such!

I ain't no fool. I just hafta hold my tongue.
If it works, then it works.

wave Michael

Edit:
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Virginia - she was a black woman who came to the door when Tez fought with Clark at his apartment. She threatened to call someone when Tez took the form of a woman who acted like Clark was trying to force her to stay.
Totally don't remember that scene. I'll have to watch the one with Tez again. It's been years.

I always figured she was a neighbor, one floor down.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.