Floyd! Of course! Why didn't I think of him? wallbash This is an interesting and new perspective on one of my favorite one-shot characters. So sad to hear what happened to Floyd's brother Bob. I hope that woman was prosecuted for murdering him.

I can understand Floyd not wanting to do much with the building and apartments with that sad history tied to it. I could totally see Floyd wanting to take advantage of his knowledge for monetary gain. I love how just figuring out Clark's alter-ego scares Floyd enough to keep quiet. clap See, Clark's helping people (and himself) just by being himself.

Brava! clap

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Maybe Bob got caught and that's why the landlord was a woman during the NK incident?
What woman do you mean? I don't recall this female landlady. True, the NK arc (and the ARGH arc that proceeded it) aren't my favorites and are rarely watched, but I don't remember her at all. Which scene was she in? Then, again, she could always be Floyd's wife. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.