Wow. I mean. Wow. jawdrop

I'm gobsmacked. Seriously.

Stunned.

I have never got feedback like this for a story before. It's not just that it's flattering, although it most certainly is! It's also that it's thought provoking.

I'm sitting here, my jaw hanging, thinking that I can't believe that my story has prompted people to say all that. Ann, I'm looking at you here. laugh

I'm really, truly, honestly amazed.

I don't want to say much more, because I don't want to give away what I've got planned for Lois and Clark, and I fear that whatever I do say will do just that.

I will say that Kilmartin has nothing to do with anyone called Martin being killed. Sorry to disappoint... wink

Kilmartin Glen is a place in Scotland. It is famed for having the highest concentration of prehistoric monuments of anywhere in mainland Scotland. I think I've got that right.

Kilmartin House Museum has a cafe, and it was in that cafe that I had the idea for this story. So I called my angel after the place were he was, for want of a better word, conceived.

One last thing... Toy boy. That's what we call 'em on this side of the Atlantic. To me, boy toy just doesn't sound right.

Jose, David, Incognito, Kristen, Maria, Julia, Susan, Ann and AnKS: I love you all! smile

Chris (off to post part four)