I just got caught up on this. It's amazing! I'm regretting it though, because now I have to sit and wait for each part to be posted. But its turning out to be well worth it!

This idea is new and unique. I love it! So where are you taking us? I'm hoping this story is headed to them finding each other, in some way, shape, or form. Then Clark won't be lonely and Lois will be able to experience what she never could during her Flesh days. You wrote Clark's daily anguish so vividly. It's impossible not to feel sad for him. And what Lana did to him!!! mad I just feel so sorry for this Clark.

I'm curious, though. She remembers so much and feels so much that she apparently shouldn't. Could that mean anything as to the state that she's in? Is there hope that Clark will notice that the long-haired Lois of his dreams was not the Lois he met?

I have no idea where you are planning on taking us with this one. But that makes it all the better. I can't wait for the next part to be posted!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?