Hi chickberry!
I sit here, solemnly reflecting on my thoughts, as now they are all I have.
This plus ASU, we’re talking Clark’s amnesia from his POV, then?

that I’ve occupied almost as long as I can remember,
clap

I’ve described the room before. It’s the same every day. Sometimes they leave paper, sometimes books, always dictating what the activity for the day is going to be.
Oh boy.

They tell me I am American, whatever that means; that I come from a country across the ocean.
shock Is that Superman? And he’s stuck in hmm…Russia? China? Or is that actually ‘Lost’? Have only heard about it, so no idea on the internal dynamics of that show, but something about mysteries going on might fit?

One thing is clear from this vantage point; they think I’m crazy.
So, not Superman, otherwise they’d be more…circumspect?

I recognize the look now that I’ve seen it so many times. It’s the ‘he must be crazy’ look as they’ve told me no one can fly and no one can survive crashing though that wall.
Might they not know about Superman?

I told them I ran towards the boy, shoved the cat away, and scooped up the boy, swiftly returning him to his parents, who had seen the cat heading towards the crops. The father then went to round up the other locals to oust the beast from the area.
He been travelling India?

Man cannot barehandedly fight off a tiger unscathed.
Yes, definitely a story where Clark never moved to Metropolis and became Superman.

My nightmares are always the same. It’s big and green and I’m powerless to stop it.
Kryptonite embedded in Nightfall?

The Daily Planet is my favorite. Today’s date is July 4th, 1991, which is a holiday there in America.
Huh, 1991?

However, that doesn’t explain this morning when I woke up and fell on to my bed.
Oops? Let’s hope they don’t use surveillance cams.

Both they and I can’t be right about the world.
Yeah…well… /heads over to part 2/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.