Hi chickberry!

Friends? And a wife? Hmm…
“I was just catching up on Facebook.
Ah, Facebook friends. Hmm… evil

We’ve been so busy that I haven’t been on all week. Your mom was wondering when she would get to see more pictures of the kids.”
laugh

Well, two actually. How is it that I get two in one week both from people I haven’t talked to in almost 20 years?”
huh Something sinister? Or Friendfinder?

“Molly and Linda,” she spat out the second name.
rotflol Also, wasn’t Molly the anti-tech-terrorist?

We just never did reconnect after her boyfriend tried to kill me multiple times.
clap

“And Linda?”

“I can’t believe she has the audacity to still want to be my friend after everything she did.”
LINDA: huh I did nothing my California therapist would consider worth reporting to the district attorney.

The movie had certainly made matters worse.
laugh

“Well, maybe you’re right. Remember the Antonio Banderas knockoff who played you?
Look! I think that’s the first Superman movie where Clark Kent and Superman have been played by different actors.

In reality, that lunch was only platonic gathering of rival reporters but somehow they had twisted it into a romantic date, complete with clinking glasses, arm entwined wine sipping, and a mariachi band.
rotflol

“But still not as bad as Linda’s portrayal of me. I’m not now nor have I ever been blonde in any way. She played my character like a moony-eyed, obsessive, high school cheerleader.”
clap This reminds me…I really need to get back to that one plot bunny…

“Wait and decide tomorrow and come to bed now.”

“Umm…” She leaned her neck to the left to give him easier access. “I’m not all that tired though.”

“Humm…I know. So come to bed,”
rotflol [Linked Image]

They both knew what it was going to take to get Lois’s hot-tempered mind to calm down.
Hot chocolate with cinnamon sticks? angel-devil

“I think you should show me how easy Earth girls really are when it comes to the guy who plays Superman.”

Lois pulled back. “And why would I do that?” she teased.
clap

“Maybe you can convince me that I was wrong and that Linda did have pull with the casting director.”

“Anything to prove I’m right and you’re wrong.”
laugh

Fun viggi!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.