Thanks everyone for the comments.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
(Unless, of course, Lois is considering doing it just to show off how wonderful her life with Clark is.)

I could see her doing that. Without having to actually talk to Linda, Lois could show off how good her life has turned out by just accepting her request and later unfriend her.

Originally Posted by LMA
Groobie posted:

The story does make me wonder, though, how many FB friends Lois might have. She doesn't have a great track record of making and maintaining friendships.

Exactly what I was thinking thumbsup. Knowing Lois, I don't think there would be that many.

I think from her past you're probably right, but I think the list would now contain friends she's met through her kids plus her family. Her list would definitely be under 100 though, IMO.

Originally Posted by LMA
IMO, Linda wanting to connect again is totally for Linda's purposes only (ie--adding another 'friend' to her account/comparing how their lives have turned out/etc) help.
Totally agree.

Morgana- thanks for reading. I used to be on Facebook all the time. Since having kids and moving to Nevada, I only use it as a way to communicate with friends and let family see what the kids are up to. I imagine that's what Lois would use it for also.