much to his chagrin, but flew side by side with the woman’s head resting on her shoulder.
Aww…they’re in love!
RALPH: thumbsup

“Would you like to talk to someone? A doctor?” Ultra Woman suggested hesitantly.

“No,” the woman replied. She looked at Ultra Woman almost with derision and snidely added, “But I would like a hug.”
Huh? Was I right? But the tone of voice doesn’t match, so…

A part of her knew that Superman would’ve said ‘yes’ and she needed to talk to him about that policy.
SUPERMAN: But she was *blonde*!

Any loony with Kryptonite might be asking, and this woman certainly was giving off those kind of vibes.
SUPERMAN: Now, Lois, you can’t go around distrusting people like that.

Ultra Woman didn’t even have time to turn and ask ‘her who?’ when she felt something hit her between the shoulder blades and drain out her life force.
shock [Linked Image] Naughty Writer! Naughty!

She knew, even before the woman lifted her off the ground with a gloating grin, that the hug had been a terrible mistake. Lois wished she had stuck to her gut reaction with this woman.
Wait, I thought Lois knew both Newtrich sisters? At least, now I know where I knew that scene from.

Was one of Superman’s abilities Super naïveté?
laugh

What is he doing? Lois wondered. Trying to get me killed?
rotflol

What good was that going to do them?
They are going to take a commemorative shot of the Newtrich sisters and Ultra Woman?

He held up the camera. “Then we’ll have to even up the numbers a bit more.”
Clever. Didn’t see that one coming.

Planning had never been his strong suit.
But hers?
LOIS: See? /points at feet/ Sturdy pumps. Perfect for jumping.

but more that Lois really didn’t want to test the whole invulnerability to bullets thing.
Look who’s a yellow bellied chicken now!
[Linked Image]

“Ms. Lane is just as powerless as her fiancé,” Ultra Woman explained
That’s not actually a lie.
CLARK: I’ve trained her well. Treat, Lois? [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]

“I’m just one of Superman’s friends from the league of super heroes called… um… The Justice League,” Ultra Woman said, floating into the air. “He calls on me for assistance from time to time.”
Wonder Woman: wave Me, too! [Linked Image]

I don’t date my co-workers,”
Yadda yadda yadda, she also likes to be on top…

“Keep that up and I’ll have to turn you over to Batman for censure.”
shock
BATMAN: [Linked Image]

“At least, I don’t have to spend every waking moment worrying about your safety now,” Clark continued.

“Ha-ha. You and I both know you didn’t do that before,” Lois said, tapping his chest.
Right.
CLARK: I *didn’t*! At least, not when I was going out with a blonde!

The headline blared: Ultra Woman Sings the Blues for Superman.
Oops?

That was fun! The ending needs to stay. And now back to our regular programming where things go *really* wrong with Clark… grovel

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.