Hi Lynn!

Melody looked up from her paper long enough to call out to her boyfriend. “Hey, Barry, get in here! Ya gotta see this guy in the Daily Planet.”
Hmm… Barry Allen? No, right. Barry the Double.

“Trust me. This guy you really hafta see.”
At first I thought she had seen a photo of Clark, but no…

He was about to ask if the circus was in town when he saw the fellow’s face -- his own face!
Oops? How’s he going to explain that? But hey, at least it wasn’t one of Superman getting cozy with a certain female reporter. Melody might not have taken kindly to that.

“That’s not you. His name is Superman. Get this: He ate a bomb and then flew the Prometheus into space. *He* flew it -- no plane, no jetpack, no nuthin’. Just him.”
And now she’s wondering why she got the B-model.

“It’s not April. And they wouldn’t do that even then; they only print the truth.”
PERRY: And only when we can prove it!
LOIS: razz

Think I’ll check out one of them -- what-do-ya-call-ems? -- doubles agencies. Could be big money here. Thanks for calling me in, babe. I owe ya one.”
/points at ML Thompson’s Superstud/ Things didn’t end well there, if I remember correctly…

Cute origin story! I wonder if he already had the figure or if he first had to get rid of a beer belly and get a good shave…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.