He was just like all the other men she'd ever met, ever been involved with: only after one thing.
CLARK: [Linked Image] ?

She scoffed. "No. To think I’d have sex with you after just one kiss."
Well…it was a pretty spectacular kiss, so…

"Sex!" he squealed. She didn't think she'd ever heard his voice so high before.
Well, she *did* just emasculate him.

I told you I loved you. Where did you get sex from?"
LOIS: DUH! … Wait, that feels wrong, somehow.

He was gesturing wildly, his voice full of horror, and she began to wonder that she may have slightly misinterpreted the situation.
[Linked Image]

"That's what most men want when they tell a women ... and … well, to be blunt…" she took a breath and looked up into his eyes - pausing, on the way up, at his waist - then looked away. "I could feel … you know."
[Linked Image] That he was interested in sex?

How could one man affect her this way even when she was angry with him?
Because her libido is very much interested in sex with him?

His voice was earnest and clear, and she began to put aside her idea that he was trying to seduce her into bed.
CLARK: There’s a perfectly good sofa over there.
CLAUDE: [Linked Image] Trust me. The table is more comfortable.

His babbling came to an end and he slowed down, speaking softly. "I do want to make love to you. I've spent nearly two years fantasising about being with you.
shock

"I wanted to ask you out, and romance you, and spend time with you, and then eventually ask you to-"
Yes…? [Linked Image]

"So, you really told me you love me because …" Her voice was trembling and she worried that a tear was about to roll down her cheek.

"I love you."

"But … but nobody loves me. How can you love me?"
clap

"Just exactly that …" She shrugged her shoulders. "Nobody does. I'm not nice. I'm not loveable."
He likes a challenge?

. And Jimmy, in a way. He's kind of like a younger brother.
LUKE: wave

Then there is friendly love. Again Jimmy definitely comes into that category. And I hope I do too."
She already told him that she loves him like a brother.

But - not counting the narcissistic self-love
See? Someone *does* love her laugh

But after just one kiss … without even dating, that seemed quick
To be fair, dating is to get to know the other and they’ve been getting to know each other for well over a year now.

But then Lois recognised that she'd actually been against the idea of sex after one kiss only because she'd suspected - for a moment - that sex was the only thing that Clark was after.
Also, hormones…

If his thoughts were anywhere like hers, then he was probably realising how close they were to that final line.
She probably should still very still…

There was a small part of him that wanted to grab her, and twist them around so that she was stretched out under him …
LOIS: But…I *like* to be on top… [Linked Image] oh, never mind…

"when you died."
Oops?

If he told her now … if she was angry …
CLARK: So…no nookie tonight, then?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

"Take off my glasses and undo the top few buttons of my shirt."
rotflol

"Then…" Clark was smiling. Lois loved him - loved Clark, and she knew everything about him now. All his innermost, terrifying secrets were now shared with her.
Actually…he still has no practical knowledge on how to please her.

"We'd probably be married by now." He could hear the smile in her voice as she gave a little giggle, still snuggled into his shoulder. He brought his arms around her to keep her there.

"I think you could be right."
Awww… See? Nothing to stop them from Clark not leaving tonight.
JONATHAN: Shouldn’t Clark be here by now? Do you think there was an accident somewhere?
MARTA: [Linked Image]

"And you know what married people do together?" Clark heard the return of the teasing tone which Lois had used earlier, when she'd been doing her best to test his control. She lifted her head and gave him a sultry look.
shock

"Me too, Clark," Lois returned. As she surrendered to his kiss once more, he idly wondered how long it would be until they finally did 'joint tax returns'.
Well…the IRS deadline is somewhere around Easter, isn’t it?

What an adorable…erm…steamy holiday fic clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.