Hi Vic!

A different direction the window scene in Seasons Greedings could have (should have!) taken.
[…]
PG-13
[Linked Image]

They hadn't actually stopped singing, but his mind was no longer processing the sound.
I think I might have had this problem once with my computer, too. Not enough free resources, I gather. Maybe Clark should invest in an upgraded brain?

He had one arm draped over her shoulder and she'd been resting her head on his shoulder, but she had lifted it when he had lifted his from resting on hers.
LOIS: He’s leaving me. Again dizzy

He imagined drawing her up to him, while slowly bending down. It was so real in his mind that he could feel the soft touch of her lips and then the gasp of air when they would part. He would slide his hand round her waist and then down to her hip, drawing her into his body, bringing them closer, letting them touch. She would moan and her hands would push up his chest to link around his neck. He could even imagine the tentative flick of her tongue over his lips.
Down boy.

A deep moan intruded on his fantasy. The taste of wine on his lips confused him.
shock

Although, his warped brain sometimes had Lois push him away, and slap him across the face, in a moment of stark reality.
Or shatter her patella?

Oh, but he wanted this to be real. And if it wasn’t, then he had finally lost his mind. He'd succumbed to his fantasies, let himself be sucked inside one.
I pity the staff who will have to clean up the padded room each day with a Lois-fixated Clark lost in his dreams locked away in there.

Lois seemed to understand and she released her arms from around his neck and brought them down to his chest. He could hear her ragged, uneven breathing: a perfect mirror to his own. In breathy tones he confessed his heart, convinced that she finally felt something for him.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

"I love you."

It felt so freeing to say those words. His heart felt like soaring above the clouds. He could see his future stretching out before him. A future shared with Lois. Side-by-side, every day, for the rest of eternity.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Strange, that when they first met, both her heart and her head fought against the idea of Clark - her heart was terrified of being hurt, and her head assumed that he was beneath her.
[Linked Image]

It was perfect. Better. It was heaven. And then he slowly pulled back, taking away the warmth of his kiss. The loss was immediate. How had she lived without that warmth until now? How could she live without it from this day? She looked up into his eyes and saw the warmth she now craved shining from them.

"I love you."

"What?" she asked warily, narrowing her eyes and pushing gently at his chest. Those three words were a sudden alarm bell ringing in the back of her mind.
laugh See? clap

Too afraid to see the face of well-practiced seducer.
wallbash

But … she'd been responding, she'd been touching him, she'd been the one to … use tongue. Surely that wasn't faked.
clap

"How dare you presume that we would …"
[Linked Image]
CLARK: How does she get from ‘I love you’ to… confused

"What?" He gasped in incredulity. She was angry with him - disappointed - because he'd told her his feelings!
/points at Venus/

Clearly she didn't feel the same.

Yet … she'd been wrapped in his arms only moments ago. Was she only interested in a little make-out session?
Well…she did jump Superman that one time and there’s the whole Claude-incident…

"Do what? Tell you?" he queried.

"Yes," came her blank and simple reply.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Is it past midnight? Did she get wet?

"But I guess … I can't hide it anymore."
_____

“Yeah, well, keep it in your pants!” Lois turned and stalked away,
shock rotflol

How could he so blatantly talk about exposing himself?
jawdrop [Linked Image] She thinks he wants to show her Superman’s little spaceship clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.