Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that outcome. Too bad that they didn't land during daylight. This would have been a different story indeed.

Martha, Jonathan, and Dr. Tim know for sure that Lara and Kal weren't some Soviet experiment for her to have faded away like Yoda. What was going on with that bracelet? Did it disappear with her? Did it trigger her disappearance? Will she return as a ghost like Obi Wan and Yoda? Were Jor-El and Lara just other names for Anikan and Amidala? (Sorry, I HAD to go there.)

Yes, there's no proof that Jor-El actually passed on and with the change of Kal's name to Clark, there's no easy way for Jor-El to find his son should he ever escape from B39. I suppose there's a chance he might recall the doorstep on which he left his wife and son, but that chance is slight. If Jor-El survives, is it possible for him to father more sons (or daughters) allowing Clark not only to have siblings but also for them to be raised badly (i.e. by Trask and turned into Nor-like bad guys with Kryptonian powers). I know, I know, but this is a Deadly Chakram story. Anything is possible, so I thought I'd start with the improbable suggestions first. evil

Sooooo, I noticed that today is Saturday. So another post coming soon? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.