smile1

A Lois stepped out of the women's restroom after changing into her Wonder Woman costume, she gazed out into the newsroom to see who had worn what to the Daily Planet's annual Halloween party.
Jimmy dressed as Peter Parker?

Over in the corner, Cat was wearing a belly dancer costume.
IP infringement lawsuit coming from Lois?

Lois chuckled to herself, thinking that the costume wasn't all that different than the outfits Cat usually paraded herself around in every day.
More veils, less skin?

Lois spun around and saw something she hadn't expected to see. It was Clark, but he wasn't dressed as Superman at all.
Oops?

Instead, he was wearing a pirate costume, complete with an eye patch, a sword, and a parrot on his shoulder.
rotflol

"What happened to Superman?" Lois asked.
Kryptonite poisoning?

"Superman? Is he supposed to make an appearance tonight?" Clark replied. "How did Perry manage to get him on the guest list?"
/hands over shovel/

The only reason he'd be this upset would be if Cat was right and he actually was Superman.
Dun dun dun!

"Lois, I would love to dance with you, but I think I need to talk to Cat for a moment first," Clark stammered.
Buuurn!

She placed her hands behind his head and untied his eye patch.
help Also, will Clark next get to wear Lois’s tiara? And what happens when she removes his shirt?

"Don't be silly, Lois," Clark answered. "Superman and I have totally different eye colors. You yourself once said that I have a mud brown shade of eyes."
Ooooh! Super burn!

"Why, Clark Kent, I do believe I've uncovered your secret," Lois declared. "But don't worry. It's safe with me."
Awww…cute one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.