I was wondering about the horse. Clearly, it couldn't be kept in his uncle's stable. It would be too recognizable as the Avenger's horse. Interesting news about this smuggler's cave. Lucius is going to be upset that he wasn't informed about it. So, the attacks on his neighbors and house-guests increased since the new Earl arrived at the manor house. [Linked Image] Could someone be trying to frame Lucius?

Cedric: [Linked Image]

Apparently, I'm the only one who assumes Lavinia will keep to social norms and stay far away from Cedric's rooms. That's the easiest way to get oneself a reputation (which is worse than a sex scandal is for a politician nowadays, since guilt only needs to be implied to ruin a woman for life). The best way would be to discretely have her maid inquire with his valet about Cedric's health, and only THEN investigate if the valet can't be found. [Linked Image]

Am I the only one excited that Lavinia doesn't have to spend the day with Lucius?! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.