I've got to say, I love the scene where Lois is in the bathroom. The characterization of Lois is spot on! I love that you didn't make her back down and ask for help from Jack, Perry, or Jimmy. This is exactly what she needed to get back on her feet, not coddling. (Jimmy was right about that!) So, by not being there for Lois, Clark is actually doing Lois a favor. He's bringing her back to herself.

I can see her being angry at Clark for not being there for him, but she seems to be coming to the realization that she wasn't there for him, either. By not being there for Lois on her wedding day, it puts Clark is a stronger position (as equals) in their future relationship.

Yea! hyper for Henderson for not fudging on his exclusive to Clark. He's going to make Lois work (grovel) to be let back onto the team she abandoned.

The pain, hurt, and tension between Lois and Clark is beautifully done. I feel for both of them without picking sides.

Three days have passed and still no powers. frown How long will this last?! mecry Will people start to ask questions about the missing Superman? Will Lois?

I can't wait to see where this rocky truce / continuation of their friendship will lead.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.