So I was on Amazon looking for gifts to order for a friend and after getting bored of staring at random items and stressing over whether or not to buy it, I started looking up things that I might want. So I searched "Lois & Clark the New Adventures of Superman" and while scrolling through the various available DVD's of each season and complete series bundles, I found a novel based on the tv show called "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" by John Byrne and Roger Stern. And it was only after I read the description that I realized that it was in fact a novel and not a video. Then when I scrolled down a bit to the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section, I saw that there were several more published novels based on the show. This was a huge surprise for me as I have been a big fan of the show for a while and have read nearly all the fanfiction available on this site; then to find out that there were a bunch of novels for sale that were all published years ago that I never knew about. So I was wondering if anyone else has ever read or bought them and if they're worth reading. I would also like to know if you guys know of any versions of the book online or if it's in the fanfiction archive. Thanks!