Second chances clap clap clap...

I love this chapter for all the healing that it, no doubt, will create.

What a full circle--sitting, once again--in front of James. Lois, trying to get her point across. James having the full deck of cards to play, his move, his choice. I so enjoyed how you brought us 'here' again, but this time, with so much perspective.

Lois has learned so much, grown so much from the last few months. She knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that her actions have consequences. That she has to be responsible for what she does, the choices she makes. She is such a better person for what she has been through.

I'm so happy that James recongnizes this. Knows that he can trust her. He is accutely aware of her talent, and how benificial Lois can be to the Foundation.

I am SO CURIOUS as to what exactly this job entails hyper...

Can she work with Clark in any way? grovel What Lois will be doing--giving voice to those in need, the issues that matter--is exactly the type of thing that Clark loves to write about. Lane and Kent...while it may not be possible for them to be partners at the Daily Planet, can they be silent partners bringing a 'voice' to the Superman's Foundation?

Looking forward--as always smile --to the next part,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/10/15 05:03 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~