Originally Posted by VirginiaR
The dangerous qualities of Lois that also attract him
Like a moth to a flame... It's one thing that always gets me about their relationship. At least in the early days, she's just as dangerous as kryptonite in her own way.

Groobie, you're totally right. I don't think Clark ever deliberately set out to deceive Lois. I've always thought that it's more of a case of him becoming Superman to protect himself, and then by the time he realises he wants/needs Lois to know he's dug himself into a very deep hole and doesn't really know how to get out.

Laura- yeah the line about people only seeing what they want to see always gets me. That, and Lois's line about Chen. "A mild mannered reporter really a superhero? Clark, please." Those lines have to hit very close to home for Clark. It's the bit I like most about this episode, actually.

Morgana- yup, and don't forget Mayson Drake. Lois had a lot of distractions keeping her from seeing the truth. I'll admit I love the whole 'will-they won't-they' aspect of the series.

Thanks everyone for commenting smile Next episode up is The Eyes Have It, and then we get to my favourite episode smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg