Another cliffy! Who is that man on stage with James: Superman or Clark? Which one is the real man from Krypton?

Add me to the group wondering what happened on the roof! I'm not so optimistic as my fellow readers. My first guess was that it wasn't Clark but Vatman come to kidnap Lois. Silly me! From my understanding nothing happened on the roof. No kiss. No conversation. Nothing, and then Superman returned Lois to her desk as if he had never been there.

I figured that Lois decided to give up working for the Daily Planet right after that because a) she wasn't doing more than fluff work there anyway, and b) Clark could still easily swoop in to see her. She would never be able to wallow in misery for being such a horrible person in peace if he could do that! If she quit, then it only proved what a failure of a person she was not only in her personal life but also in her professional life.

So, what's going on with Clark? After all that happened to his folks, James, and Lois, how is still able to hold his head up and see a positive future? I know he's the vessel in which hope resides (and Lois is Pandora), but still... what's up his sleeve? Did he know about this press conference before he meets up with Lois?

I'm glad to hear that James is okay (or well enough to fake being okay). I'm not surprised that Perry knows everything. That man has spies everywhere! wink He seems a little more together than he was when Lois left originally. I hope he's stopped drinking to Clark everyday.

Sigh. Another week for another taste of your wonderful chocolate torte. This is the strictest diet I've been on in many a year! And there's no way to cheat!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.