Thanks, Susan!

Yes, I've said this before. I think any anger she directs towards Clark for lying about his secret is really deflected anger for herself. When she reflects on how she treated Clark and Superman, once she realizes they're the same person, she can't help but be embarrassed by her behavior.

Well, I think there still is legitimate anger at Clark for lying, especially since he knows how men have lied/used her in the past. (*Especially* given the lies fed to her by Lex.) But the majority of it is just her being angry at herself.

But when she has time to process her emotions, she comes to understand that she does love him, all of him.

Right. Even the fact that she lets him leave right away to tend to a call for help shows them both that she loves him still.

This is necessary for their relationship to progress further. She needs to understand who Clark really is, know that soul of the man she has fallen in love with is still the same person. But she does legitimately need to decide if she can handle all of him, the downsides that come with being in a relationship with Superman.

Exactly. And I think she realizes that right away too. He's really Clark, just with a slightly different than normal hobby. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon