Originally Posted by VirginiaR
clap I'm so glad you wrote this! I love hearing Martha and Jonathan's thoughts at this happy time and their gushing about their new son.

I can't see Martha and Jonathan being rejected as adoptive parents (unless it was because they got arrested for protesting when they joined the MLK marches). I could see them almost being able to adopt a child only to have it fall through and them being scarred by the experience. It would make them extra wary with Clark.

I, especially, enjoyed hearing Jonathan's resetting his priorities now that he's a father, so that he can have time with his son. Those words are chocolate to every new (and old) mother's heart. smile

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Feedback makes my muse love you!
I'd much rather your muse get insomnia with too many good ideas to write. But we evil writers are cruel in that way. evil

Thought you might enjoy this, Virginia! Just wish I could have written this earlier/thought of it at the same time as I was writing "Earth's Calling." I'm glad people asked for the Kents' side of things.

Watching a man as a father is pretty incredible, isn't it? I still have to fight tears watching my husband and girls playing together.

My muse also wishes she could spend endless hours writing. But she knows that she also has to get up and parent in the mornings. She does, however, have a few WIPs going and a few other ideas percolating.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon