I have spent the past day reading the entire series up to this point. I think you made a good choice to set this in District 9, so that it serves as a companion piece in the Hunger Games universe, rather than competing with what we know of District 12 from the books/movies. I thought your description of the 66th Hunger Games felt as real as the books, and have totally believed your descriptions of District 9, Clark's reaction to his participation in the games, and the reactions of the people around him. I'm really very impressed with the story you've created here.

But I'm sure...I just *know*...that Lois is alive and unfrozen in District 3 (or, perhaps, she's in the capital now, but when her body was shipped home for her funeral, her dad figured out what happened and unfroze her body), so Clark's Victory Tour needs to bring him there soon! laugh It's torture to wait for their reunion again. Please make my guess be right! grovel

Do you have any clue how long the entire series might be? Have you plotted out the whole story line? I want more!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink