Originally Posted by LMA
hyper notworthy clap

I really enjoyed this companion piece, DC. It was every bit as great as Clark's version, but really unique with the Father's perspective. I assumed that Father Paul had figured out that Clark was Superman--Smallville isn't all that big, if Clark had grown up in his church I figured he'd put it all together somehow, someway. Being his voice made perfect sense.

I loved how happy the Father was to know that Superman IS Clark Kent. How he gained reassurance from this. Pride also from this.

Written wonderfully dance
Laura

And Mike--if you choose, definitely check out 'Seed of Doubt' thumbsup. I've been reading from the get-go, and have completely loved it. After 25 chapters, it's become a bit of a ritual, looking forward to it each week grin.

Thanks for the high praise (on both stories!).

I suppose in the real world, in a small town like Clark's, everyone would know just about everything about everyone. But I thought for this one, at least, it would be more fun if we get to see the moment where it all comes together for the already shocked Father Paul.

I think a man like him would be extremely proud that one of his own (so to speak) had grown up so well. He'd know just how trustworthy the hero really could be.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon