Originally Posted by Mike M
Wow, you made that so real.

I suspect most of us had figured (or suspected) that Father Paul had figured out the secret. The way you conveyed the emotion between the two was outstanding. The dialog and the pacing was excellent. Of course you know I love these types of stories the best. The character driven, honest emotion type of stories were what Deborah Joy Levine was targeting when she penned the original Lois and Clark (at least that was what she said in an interview I heard last year). To me that type of story is the essence of Lois and Clark and these two stories are great examples of that.

Thank you for writing them.

Mike

(You may get me to try Seed of Doubt yet shocked )

Hi, Mike!

Glad you enjoyed the story. I knew people would wonder if Paul figured things out, but I still hope I managed to surprise at least some of the readers. smile Glad that you liked the pace - it was a bit different for me to write, being that it's such a personal, spiritual subject with harder to grasp, more abstract themes, the conflicting emotions of extreme guilt and utter relief. So, it's nice to know that you felt it was on par with the original vision for the show.

Thanks for reading. And enjoy Seed, if you decide to brave it. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon