Lauren just saw a ghost. He inhabits her great-aunt's apartment. No wonder her aunt Lois never moved. She was living with the ghost of her long-since-died partner Clark Kent. Completely understandable that Lauren would grab her bag and bolt. From my understanding, Lauren and Clark never did anything outside of the apartment. They only met and ate or watched movies or talked while at Lois's old apartment. Clearly, Lauren never invited him along to dinner when reviewing a restaurant (probably not allowed anyway). I'd bolt too, if I had suddenly realized that the man I had fallen in love with was a ghost of my great-aunt's long-lost-love. It's a pretty freaky thing to happen. I can see that being her first jump-to point rather than Clark Jonson is Clark Kent is Superman. Like Lois, she'd most likely come to the correct answer with deeper thought, though.

Poor Clark. Still on edge. Still can't handle it whenever Clark Kent or Superman are mentioned. I'm guessing Superman is still around (since he showed up to the will reading). He can't even handle when Clark's aliases (Charlie) are brought up in conversation. He especially doesn't know how to not react when Lauren mentions how much Lois loved Clark. Lauren and Clark seem to discuss Lois and her long-departed love Clark Kent far too often for Clark's nerves.

I hope Clark runs after her and makes her see that he's not a figment of her imagination or the Twilight Zone. For their relationship to survive this, they need to leave Lois's apartment and Lois's ghost behind them and live without her constantly shadowing them. That's the truth, sad though it might be.

Looking forward to a waffy ending!

Thanks for explaining what happened to the father of Lucy's first child. So sad that she would lose the father of her baby (while pregnant, possibly even before knowing she was pregnant). I could see such a death bonding Lois and Lucy stronger together (as Lois had lost Clark too early as well). Sooooooo, is Lauren Johnny Corban's granddaughter? evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.