I'm Pain Free!
party

Now, if I could just recall where I left my mind.
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]
SUPERMAN:
[Linked Image]

(For some strange reason, my boss isn't pleased with my ability to be long winded. Strange, huh?)
laugh

So, it's the tights that gives one the dour disposition, then?
They itch and pinch? huh

Also, why would this upset Jimbo?
Because it was before his window in the bet came up?

I wouldn't know. I've only just finished S2, Disc 2,
hyper

people are still wandering around searching for each other. (And the dragons are babies).
[Linked Image] They grow. Unless someone kills them while they’re still infants. You know, like the City Watch did in episode 2 of season 2. I mean, Dany did get three of a kind, means she got at least one spare, right? peep

CLARK: /thinks his situation is just as hopeless as Dany’s while she’s strolling around the Great Waste without food or water/ We know who the final judge will be, now don't we?

That would be great! Don't forget to check out Barry's new gig over yonder... (by groobie).
Oooh! That’s what…wait, Unique? Since Barry’s like Clark, how can he be unique? confused

Doesn't make it any less so when someone writes it.
I guess…/picks at GoT books/ Hmm…

ER: I think I know why so many of his relationships crash and burn.
EW: Because he kills them?
laugh
LEX: What?

CAT: I hope she doesn't do anything naughty in my living room or kitchen.
LOIS: Anyway, haven't other writers covered those rooms?
Yes…? Oh, is that another plug at Lois wanting to be unique?

Sounds like a good one. /eyes all the MLT I haven't had time to read since starting this epic and sighs/ Someday.
[Linked Image] But since you’re talking about time and while MLT has about half her stories done about time in some way or other…hmm…okay, one future, one back to the future, and one back form the future, plus several classical alt-universe…anyhow, There’s No Place Like Home is probably the greatest time travel piece. And a true epic. You’ll love it! Hmm…I think it might also have partially inspired a plot bunny I still need to write…

Does he really care whether or not he pleased them?
Yes. Because it means he’s a great lover and true man. The reason why prostitutes make encouraging sound effects.

LOIS: Not a gold digger. I never intended to marry Luthor.
So, more like jail bait instead, then?

Yes, but how long would Jimbo last?
You mean, if Lois gets ticked off at his interruptions and does him like Ari and that new research assistant who almost got mugged?

EW: Big Louie isn't bigger than THE Boss.
ER: He could be…
EW: I believe we're using the word differently.
laugh

LOIS: So, either I have to be pregnant or a whore? No, that's not right. Someone call my agent!
/checks stereotypes/ huh Ohhhh! There! Bitca. Happy now?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.