Thank you for continuing FDK. You brighten my day. Thank you.
smile1

Originally the chapter title was "One Last Talk" but then I realized, they're still talking after this scene.
laugh
LOIS: Barely.

LOIS: She’s prevented me from enjoying the Kryptonian fruit for hundreds of parts now, so what do you think?
EW: Why, look at the time. I really should be... /is confident that hiding will save her from Lois’s wrath/
laugh

The proposal. Also, she figured out the SM thing all on her own.
LOIS: Technically, his lips helped.
clap

Wow. That sounds depressing.
[Linked Image]

Then, again, who knows what the reading assignments might be at Krypton High.
Krypton Sutra? Fifty Shades of Green?

LOIS: Yes, Clark, if you had brought me chocolate bar, then we'd have to discuss ways for me to work off those calories.
Naughty!

LOIS: *6* hours and all I get is cuddling?
CLARK: I or you, depending on the location, would probably have to stay the night.
LOIS: Okay, then.
laugh

LEX: He saw a rich female he liked and he just took her. He figured after he de-flowered the girl (of 16), her parents or guardians would insist that they be married. Smart man! I should have done that with Lois.
Yes, but he wouldn’t have been physically able to consummate their wedding night, though.

Lex does know that he'll die a slow and painful death if he touches one hair on Lucy's head.
LEX: Syphilis?

LOIS: What does Michael mean by "another"?!
The first one was metaphorical?

LOIS: Wait? No, no, no, no... He proposes and we're on the first plane to Vegas.
CLARK: Vegas? I thought those where just make believe. You know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and all that…

Gee. That would be a shame if that happened wouldn't it? You forgot that Brazilian priest, too.
Nope, considered him and decided nope, he decided to join a monastary, apparently.

CAT: What? Both Clark Kent and Superman are on my short list of men I can sleep with without it being considered cheating.
PHIL: And your mother is on mine.
CAT: /snatches up lists and tears them apart/ Happy now?
PHIL: Yes.
rotflol

CLARK: Um... Cat, when did you developed super hearing?
PHIL: I thought you said that the baby was mine!
Oops?

So, Lois shouldn't try to seduce Clark? Gee, that would be too bad, because then I'd have to... well, never mind. I'll just slip those pages... chapters... into the deleted scenes file and start anew. /sigh/
shock help

CLARK: You mean I really AM sterile? Terrific. /grumbles/
On the plus side, there won’t be any credible claims that Superman fathered children.

LOIS: I only said that I wouldn’t lie about having sex with him. Not about not having sex with him. See? Totally different things.
CLARK: /has trouble understanding Lois/
LOIS: Let’s see…Lois/Kryptonian dictionary…would I find that under L or K…?

Then there would always be people wondering if that's why Lex proposed and doubt the paternity of the child.
Not if the child flies.
MET STAR: Superman revealed — Lex Luthor is the Man of Steel!

raising his son (or daughter) as my own, would be just as close to the same thing, wouldn't it be?
Plus, he could marry the daughter.

EW: Okay, this train of thought is scaring me.
evil

So, he's only allowed to use that line when she's officially turned down his first proposal? Oh, look. He did that last April.
Sneaky!

ER: Once a liar, always a liar.
EW: So, Lois and Clark are perfect for one another, then?
Hmm…I’m sensing a trick question…

ER: Maybe if she came into his apartment late at night, dropped her raincoat and ravished him in his bed?
EW: Only if she was wearing her Kryptonite pendant.
Because he’d be able to escape otherwise, letting a naked Lois standing in his bedroom, all embarrassed and alone? Would that be a wise idea?

CAT: He never had sex with me.
PHIL: Really? *Really*?
CAT: Nor did we make love. /rolls eyes/
clap

CLARK: Yes, Lois lady pretty woman. She shouldn't be carnal with any man.
Why am I sensing that he includes himself in that statement?

CLARK: I most definitely do not have such a list. Anyway, the only thing I have written on it is "journalist".
LINDA: /always happy to help/
LOIS: …and they haven’t been able to find Superman’s body since.

CLARK: That was *my thigh*. Thank you very much!
/hands over gfic/yonder dictionary/

Actually, Lois wasn't dressed as a nurse. She came in through the window.
So, he’s done ‘Cat Burglar’ but still gets to do ‘Naughty Nurse’ when he catches the Kryptonite fever and Sam heals him, then waits in the next room while Lois takes care of Clark?

CLARK: That's my theory and I'm sticking with it.
LOIS: Who are you calling an 'it'?
Sensitive topic?

CLARK: Master Yoda always said, ‘Do, or do not. There is no try.’
LOIS: So "do" already.
CLARK: Or ‘do not’. It’s a valid option.

But you seem better at all this grammar stuff than me.
blush And sometimes it’s wallbash and an hour or two of research on the Internet.

I'm sorry, can you trust anything that Lois says.
When it comes to her subconscious, yeah.

Sorry, what is a Nutmeg Room? A quick google search didn't come of with anything definitive.
It’s over in the yonder archives.

ER: Oh, that could come in handy. Him on the ground. Her ready to pounce.
LOIS: In his wildest dreams!
CLARK: Phew.
LOIS: You're not supposed to be relieved by that!
She is quite mercurial.

ER: Wouldn’t that have been awkward to come out now?
EW: It wasn't awkward?
What makes this funny?

Do you mean a comma after "cold"? Sure. I guess. As a recovering comma slut, I'm not sure if it should be there or not, but the more the merrier, right?
Yeah, it really comes down to whether cold and leaf-strewn both modify ground or cold modifies the leaf-strewn ground. It really is one of those wallbash situations.

CLARK: /worries he just got stuck in a clone argh / What did they do to you on the Space Station?
laugh

CLARK: So, you're saying that I should satisfy her to the point of exhaustion and then I wouldn't have to worry about rescuing her as much? Hmmmm. Tough decision.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Oh, Superman, help me. I'm a French maid and my underwear seems to have disappeared. Please help me, Superman.
CLARK: /will now be able to cross ‘French Maid’ off his bucket list/
evil

CLARK: So, I shouldn't be allowed to touch Lois above her clothing either?
[Linked Image] Curses are transmitted by touch.

But Clark didn't propose.
LOIS: /not happy about the fine print/
laugh

Actually, this story will be tied up before that point in canon.
Yes, but if she showed up earlier? I mean, there’s stories where she showed up during Lois’s *first* wedding.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.